Wednesday, March 26, 2014

This is not a test….

I actually posted this a few days ago, but it didn't save…. Luckily, I have no problem writing this up again, so in class we were asked to write a test that connects to our masterpiece. My masterpiece is connected with conquering fears and being the best individual you can be. I will be presenting at Jerry's retreat, which is both exciting and scary. It was my choice to do this because I knew that it was something that would open so many opportunities and enrich my connection network. In addition, I have the chance to meet and learn from a very talented group of people. So, my test is to do something that scares you if it is something that will benefit you or those around you! This may sounds cliche, but you only live once, so make it worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment