Sunday, March 2, 2014

LAUNCH

So, my masterpiece is a presentation about open source learning at Jerry's Retreat, but I would like to do something else even if it has nothing to do with this masterpiece. One of classmates is going through a rough time in her life. She is one of the sweetest people I know and is willing to help anyone in need. Her positive attitude and extremely intelligent thoughts enrich not only this course, but also those around her. Honestly, she is an absolute sweetheart and will achieve so much in her life, which doesn't surprise me that she was voted most likely to succeed by our senior class. I have and will never doubt her abilities. I would like to collaborate with various people and organizations to help create a scholarship in her mother's name, so that her legacy lives on. I don't want this to be a part of my "masterpiece" because this isn't about a grade….. This is for her and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment