Tuesday, March 25, 2014

IS THERE AN EXPERT IN THE HOUSE?

“There is no perfect fit when you're looking for the next big thing to do. You have to take opportunities and make an opportunity fit for you, rather than the other way around. The ability to learn is the most important quality a leader can have.” 

My expert and role model is Sheryl Sandberg, who is a successful leader and business woman. She is absolutely phenomenal and I would love the opportunity to talk to her. Her book, Lean In, continues to inspire me each and every day even though I read it months ago. I made the quote, "What would you do if you weren't afraid?", my senior quote because it's a new mantra of mine due to Sheryl Sandberg's influence. Honestly, there are so many more reasons why she is my perfect expert, but I'll just keep it short and sweet…. Sheryl Sandberg is an extremely talented and intelligent woman, who I aspire to be like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment