Sunday, March 9, 2014

Benchmark Project

                 I will be majoring in Sales and Marketing, which is within the business realm. Connections are monumental in the business world and this course has allowed me to make ones that I would have never been able to. For example, I will soon be presenting at Jerry's Retreat in front of a large group of influential leaders about my views and experience with education, which is still mind blowing to me. At this point in time, I have started working on my presentation with the research I've collected. Some of my resources are posted below, but that's just a few! I will be working with Dr. Preston on this project since he will be presenting with me, so there is still a lot of work to be done. In addition, I have a logo drawn up for Open Source Learning and I just need to make the finishing touches. 

                I would also like to help create a scholarship in memory of Lisa's mom. This isn't for a project though because I don't want it to be "for a grade". This is to support someone, who is absolutely one of the sweetest people I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment