Monday, March 10, 2014

10 QUESTIONS

Here are my 10 questions to Sheryl Sandberg, who is a role model of mine and just an overall amazing individual (Her book, Lean in, is FANTASTIC).

These questions are based on my major within the business realm. 

1. In your book, you talk about the idea of fear…. What are some of the things that you feared, but had to conquer in order to accomplish? 
2. How has success changed your point of view?
3. Do you enjoy being apart of the business world?
4. What's your biggest accomplishment?
5. What are some of your future goals?
6. Do regret any of the business choices you have made?
7. How were you able to incorporate your passions with work?
8. Who was one of your biggest influences?
9. I hope to be presenting at Jerry's Retreat and I was wondering if you could give me few key pointers that will help my presentation be the best it can possibly be. 
10. What's the most important aspect of education to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment