Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Launch/Draft

My original copy is a hard copy, so this is the revised one.

  • What am I passionate about?  What do I want to do?
  • How can I use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
  • What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
  • What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
  • How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
  • Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?

  • I am passionate about various aspects of my life. I care about my family, my friends, my academics/learning experience, my volleyball career, and my future. I want to become a CEO of a large company and help volunteer in poor third world countries.
  • The tools from last semester have provided me with connections and a new way of understanding. For example, Jerry's retreat is going to be such an amazing experience and I wouldn't have been able to make that connection without this course.
  • I need to continue to word hard and push myself academically.
  • Honestly, I want to be able to help myself grow and become better rather than trying to impress or convince others.
  • I will move from "What If" by taking the risk and challenging myself. "What could you accomplish if you weren't afraid?"
  • My classmates, teammates, teachers, and experts such as Jerry will be a part of my personal learning network.

No comments:

Post a Comment