Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

Explain similarities/differences you see between your life during high school and life after high school.  Is there a significant difference?  Will people somehow magically transform the day after graduation, or will they take their current habits of mind/word/deed into their next set of daily activities?  How do you balance the things you want to do and the things you have to do, and what are your expectations of yourself and the world around you as you move on?

My life after high school is going to be different due to the fact that I will have a new point of view. Most things will remain the same, but the way I interpret them will be different. The day after graduation is not going to magically transform anyone, but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't change their current habits. Honestly, it depends on the individual. I plan on balancing the things I want to do and the things I have to do by being time efficient. In addition, the world around me is going to change as I move on, but I wouldn't forget about my past as I look to the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment