Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I AM HERE

Honestly, I lost a little bit of focus in the beginning of this semester, but now I feel more motivated to attack the future especially after my official visit. Visiting my university helped me realize the importance of this last semester. It's a chance to learn and grow without the stress of other factors such as college debt. Now, as for my senior project….. I want to incorporate Jerry's Retreat somehow, but I'm still trying to figure it out. Jerry's Retreat is an amazing opportunity and I feel so honored to be invited to such an event. Originally, I just was going to go and listen, but now I want to take full advantage of this opportunity. I began to think about what I would do if I wasn't afraid, so I asked Dr. Preston if we could do a presentation in front of everyone at the conference, which is now happening. Intimidating? Yes. Nerve-wracking? No doubt. Exciting? Absolutely. This is going to be a challenge for me, but I know that it's a challenge worth taking. Overall, I'm excited for the next few months and I look forward to what the rest of this course has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment