Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dear Ophelia,

My name is O. and I'm trapped in this weird sort of dating thing-- a prince says he loves me, but my father & brother hate him and tell me to stay away. What should I do? 

Dear O,

Wow! That is quite a conundrum! Your father and brother may think the gauche prince is abased or an abomination to your family due to his nomenclature, but all that matters is how you feel. Do what you want to! This may be a paradox to others or considered an anomaly, but they don't matter in the long run. You need to expurgate and abdicate your family's opinion in order for you to be happy. I apologize for being brusque, but follow your heart. Now, if this is a debauchery, it will only last a ephemeral period of time, so be careful. In addition, watch out for bellicose saboteurs since some may be rancorousrapacious, and churlish in order to break you guys up. Plus, they continue to proliferate due to the fact that society loves to gossip even if it may contradict social manners. Well, anyway, good luck is your love life, which is an anachronism.

Good Luck!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment