Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Time is Now.

When I walked out of room 617, I realized that I had just completed my final AP exam ever, which is absolutely surreal to me. Each AP student becomes accustomed to taking AP tests year after year, but that all ends this year. 

As a senior, I only have 2 more weeks left at Righetti High School. The memories and learning experiences I've had over the past 4 years are unforgettable. That may sound cliche, but it is the truth.

Now, it's time to focus on living in the moment. From now till I leave for college, I'm going to enjoy every moment and spend time with those that I love. "The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." The time is now.


No comments:

Post a Comment