Friday, May 16, 2014

Fear.

"What are you afraid of? You've got a chance to change everything. TAKE IT. This is about choices you make in life. This is about finding that one thing that sets you free. You need to believe in yourself or none of this matters."

I am just one of the many new incoming freshman next year, but that still doesn't make it any easier to leave those that I love and the familiar places in which I associate with home. The idea of college is scary…. it's a monumental change that will shape who we were, who we are, and who we will be. Every time I think about it, I get both a feeling of excitement and fear. I will be going to a university thousands of miles away all by myself. Now, this won't stop me from achieving my goals in which I have set for myself. I will strive to be the best I can be; I will impact those around me; I will continue to learn; I will be the change that I fear; I will be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment