Thursday, April 10, 2014

WHAT ABOUT MY MASTERPIECE? and LOOK AT MY BRAIN

I'm now starting to kick up the pace for my masterpiece, which is presentation at Jerry's Retreat. At this point in time, I'm collecting research and starting to write my speech for the presentation. This task is going to take me about 2 weeks since I want it to be perfect due to the fact that the individuals attending this retreat are absolutely incredible and I also care about what I am presenting. Overall, I would just like to provide an amazing presentation in which the audience can learn and provide their points of views on.

Here's a little sneak peek at the notes in which I have collected….

Traditional Learning:

-*LEARNING NEEDS TO BE CREATIVE*
- Students should be able to express themselves freely.
- New education styles aren't necessarily "better" than old school, but they are more relatable to our modern generation in which allows the students to have a deeper understanding.

Values Developed by School Systems:
-TESTS SHOW:
 --data 
--short-term information
--quantified knowledge
--benchmark learning expectations
--represent/simplify/snapshot
--grade vs. learning
--pass or fail

No comments:

Post a Comment