Sunday, April 13, 2014

THE CROSSROADS BETWEEN SHOULD AND MUST

Sadly, the website wouldn't load on my computer, so I was unable to read the essay in which this post was supposed to be based on, but luckily there was a question to answer outside the essay as well. The question is….Where are you in relation to the crossroads, and which way do you see yourself headed?

I feel like senior year is the crossroads for me personally. This is my last year of high school and an education system in which I have become so accustomed to. College is completely different than the school system I am in now and I'm going to have to adapt to that new way of learning. This new path that I choose to follow will probably expand my point of view and shape my life forever, which is why this year is a crossroad. Honestly, I see the direction that I'm heading and I have picked my path, but that does't stop me from second guessing the choices that I have made. Did I make the right decision? Will this be the path that allows me to achieve my goals? Do I want to be that far away from home? All of these questions roll throughout my mind on a daily basis because I know that the choices I make now will affect my future. I think and hope that I made the right choices for myself, but even if I didn't, I would just have to learn from the mistakes that I had made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment