Sunday, January 12, 2014

Song of the day #1

So, I was looking at a few blogs from last year and a few of them had quotes of the day, which means that they would post a quote each day. Some would be explained from their point of view while other times it was up for the reader to interpret. This influenced me to create an idea called songs of the day. Music is a part of our lives each and every day, so why not post about it? Now, I'm going to be posting all different types of music, so hopefully there is a little something for everyone.

Today, I picked a song called I Lived by OneRepublic on their new album, Native, which is an awesome album. This song influences me to find the positive within the negative situations that have happened or are happening within my life and to live life to the fullest.

Here's a link to the song on youtube with lyrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment