Monday, September 16, 2013

Declaration of Learning Independence

This course is not your average English class because it allows you, the student, to build your own learning experience. I absolutely adore that I will be able to build, create, and design my own way of learning in order to prepare myself for the future. My big question for this cousre was how do we determine what is right and what is wrong? Each and everyday we are faced with choices that can determine our path of life and what we could or will become in the future. Decisions we make at different points in time may seem right in that moment, but is it really the best choice? This question is very difficult and it may never be answered, but I will make goals that allow me to try to figure out this question to the best of my ability. I have various goals that I want to achieve that will create a better future for myself. My first goal is to be all-league first team MVP this year for volleyball due to the fact that I want to be the best I can be and I know I can achieve this goal if I work hard enough. Now, this goal and the other I set during this year are going to be tough, but with the support of the curriculum and the sources provided in this course, I know I can achieve those goals in order to prepare my next step in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment